Back in June 2011 we had Paul and Steve Morricone from The Scaramanga Six on our show, where they exclusively revealed they’d be recording their next album in Chicago with Steve Albini. Well that album, Phantom Head, was unveiled last month so we got them back in the studio for a chat, live session and lots of Albini themed record spinning.
You can catch up with the show via BCB’s Listen Again feature here
Here’s what we played!
1. Beachbuggy – Kicking Back
2. PJ Harvey – 50ft Queenie
3. Pixies – Break My Body
4. Paul & Steve Morricone (live in the studio) – They Put You On A Pedestal
5. Low – Immune
6. The Scaramanga Six – I Will Crush Your Heart
7. The Breeders – Hellbound
8. Paul & Steve Morricone (live in the studio) – Twist The Knife
9. The Auteurs – Married To A Lazy Lover
10. Mclusky – Collagen Rock
11. The Ex – Listen To The Painters
And check out the new album from The Scaramanga Six here!
See you next month!
Love Team Buffet