Ho ho ho!
If you tuned in – big thanks! If not, and you feel you can endure yet more Christmas music (but not the supermarket variety) you can listen here. It was rather like a real Christmas family gathering, as my sister, Emma from The Bet Lynch Mob, joined me in the studio and I told her off a lot. And where else would you hear Wonder Women save Santa with a Tiara? Who needs TV soaps!
This here is what we played!
1. Geoff Love & His Orchestra – Sleigh Ride
2. Shonen Knife – Space Christmas
3. Gruff Rhys – Post Apocalypse Christmas
4. Yo La Tengo – It’s Christmas Time
5. Future of the Left – The Real Meaning of Christmas
6. Spinal Tap – Christmas With the Devil (scratch mix)
7. Wonder Woman in the Prisoner of Christmas Island (part 1)
8. 50 Sniffs – Credit Card Christmas
9. The Knife – Christmas Reindeer
10. Bert Kaempfert – Santa Claus is Coming to Town
11. Wonder Woman in The Prisoner of Christmas Island (part 2)
12. Sufjan Stevens – Hey Guys! It’s Christmas Time!
13. The Kinks – Father Christmas
If you have nothing better to do on New Year’s Eve we’ve been handed the reigns by BCB to see in 2014 – a frightening prospect! Join us for chaos, f-bombs and lots of good music! 11pm-1am 31st December. We’ll be Tweeting as we go from @buffetdisco
Have a good one!
Team Buffet x