As part of our commitment to Youth Music we feature a track made by young people (aged 12 – 25) in Bradford as the ‘Track of the Week‘ across our schedule.
You’ll be able to hear the track in our About Bradford shows between 11am and 12 noon, and 5pm and 6pm during the week.
Be prepared. You’ll need to…
- Send us or point us to a track that we can download.
- Provide some information to go with it. Our presenters will use this in their shows, so the only information they will have is the information you give them!
- your name
- your age (at least one of your band should be in the 12-25 age group)
- the artist’s name (if different)
- a sentence or two about yourself, your band, the band members, etc
- any social links
- where to get (buy) the track,
- an image that we can use on our website and social media (not necessarily a photo)
- how to contact you