Lots going on…
- Refugee Radio group meeting on Monday.
- First radio session for Homeless women group – women telling their stories.
- First steering group meeting for the ‘Ten Today’ – Keeping Active, Feeling Better exercise on the radio project. Partnership with Demos, Cornwall Hopsital Radio and Anchor housing – funded by sport England.
- BCB attending the Chamber of Commerce meeting with Bank of England.
- Happy Birthday to Adam Paterson on Wednesday.
- WOW FM! – broadcasting live from the Bradford WOW (Women of the World) festival Sat 3-4pm.
BCB106.6FM broadcasts a wide range of radio programmes, reflecting the cultural diversity in the city. We particularly encourage the participation of those communities and individuals who are encountering disadvantage and exclusion, using community radio to bring people together across cultures, neighbourhoods and generations.Find out more about our People
BCB106.6FM offers training and broadcasting opportunities for local people, giving a voice to those individuals and groups who don’t usually have access to the media. We encourage volunteers to gain the skills they need to make their own radio programmes, providing the resources and support for them to do so.Get involved